Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: Fleet Vault

Hey Kor,

I was in the fleet vault and tried to withdraw some major repair components. I have a withdrawal limit of 3 and the vault wouldn't let me have it. Some things stack at 20 and others at 250 and if the stack size is greater than the withdrawal limit, you are denied access. On the Fed side, the withdrawal limit is 100 which allows you to withdraw up to five stacks of 20.

My present Sec level is II. Is this what is intended? If so, then no problem. But if not, it needs to be addressed.

Gorgas/Richter

Awarded:

yes this is intended. You must split them inside the bank to be able to withdraw your limit.

I think he is inquiring more to the fact that the withdraw limits are different from 7th Fleet to 7th I.T.S., whether it be his level or in general.  I know Kor tries to mirror the Fed side of things the best he can.  I've not been in the KDF side bank so not sure if there is a difference or not.  If I was you I would send him a private message.  It's the best method to make sure he has seen your message and get an answer straight from him.

Awarded:

Everyone has the same withdraw limit on Klingon side from Sec IV and down in every tab including the Consumables. I can see the problem as the tab was full and would not let you split any stacks so that you could grab the three. I have made room in that tab and you should be allowed to split and grab what you can. I've let Kor know both in PM and in game mail about this. In the mean time, if you need more and none of the higher ranked officers are on, you can purchase the repair components at any of the vendors listed below, and I'm sure the bank would compensate you if you asked for it.

Awarded:

Hi guys,

Thanks for the PMs alerting me to this issue. I have asked Mr. Nonoc, our Fleet Financial Officer, to make it so that it mirrors the Fed side Fleet Bank. 

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Thank you for your quick response, gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Awarded:

We have the best staff ever...Thanks all!

Jump to: