View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Season 9.5 Live

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/6004503-season-9.5-is-live%21

Last edited by sparrow794 on 08/31/14 16:23; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

re: Season 9.5 Live

I think I like some of the changes in 9.5.  They made the DOff missions and Bridge Officer DOff missions easier to do.  I also noticed the DOff selector for the missions is more accurate in picking them.  And, the ability to open the replicator for the Bridge Officer DOff missions is nice. 

I'm still assessing the changes to Crafting.  For someone who didn't really use the old system much, mainly because of having to go here or there to do it.  Having the Crafting ability onboard ship makes more sense, since Engineers would craft things on the fly to enhance ship systems in a real world environment (look at the series Enterprise, where they crafted and implemented the ships weapons in this fashion).  It is easier to work with, which is a plus.  How quickly the process of getting meaningful equipment with this system has yet to be seen. 

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: