re: July Admin Cycle and Meeting Minutes

/PRIORITY ROUTINE
STARDATE 2414.07.31
MSGID ADMIN 
TO ALL HANDS 
FR 7HQ 
SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE

ADMIN RMKS/ 

Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through July 31, 2414):

1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: 

Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp
argon@phaserstunn 

2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: 

Anson@Crestional 

3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: 

Wulfric Richter@knightnblu
T'loth@sargon999 

4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: 

Ianto @bad4ever666 

5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: 

Ovunc@phantom17574
dmextreme@dmextreme
Zecharius@kriegvogel
Baldwin@tk1077

6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: 

None

7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: 

p'Rett@MortarrKang

8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: 

King Mikey @king_mikey
Admiral Van Wormer@VeeMaxx

9. OFFICERS ON RESERVE:

Captain Lang
Captain Scott 
Captain Savar
Captain Vital
Captain Tillis
Captain Fenrir
Captain Mavendorf
Captain Ryo 
Captain Heartbreak 
Captain Rob
Captain Revan Majere
Captain Eight
Captain Ganos Lal
Captain Mark Speed

10. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT:
(Over 30 days since last website login)

Captain Brent Zondi
Captain Luke
Commander Aerram
Commander T'loth
Lieutenant Ben
Lieutenant Argon

11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY:
(2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status)

Brian Vacuolation@Sacix (Left website.  Removed from roster.)
Carrie@rapp77 (Main toon left fleet in-game on 7/5/2014 2045hrs.)
Reven@JadeEagle ( Last forum login 66 days ago. 2 months in a row in Yellow Alert.)
Nikola Bohr@krokinos (No toons found in in-game roster.)

Roster Breakdown:

MEETING RMKS/ 

1.  August Fleet Events (all start times are 2100hrs EDT except as noted):

A.  7th Fleet Cannon Flashback Weekend: 08-09 Aug 
B.  Fleet Admiral's Call/Recognition Ceremony: 09 Aug (will be before the Cannon event starts)
C.  7th Fleet vs Mine Trap and Breaking the Planet: 22-23 Aug (23rd will be a European event starting at 1400 EDT)

2.  The fleet has a new duty uniform along with a new (optional) dress uniform.  You can find the duty uniform at the fleet tailor and screenshots with color descriptions are below.  Click the images for larger pictures.  Fleet member have until the August Admiral's call to becoming compliant with the new uniform.

7th Fleet Duty Uniform

7th Fleet Dress Uniform 

3.  Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only.  Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff.  This is for your safety and the safety of the fleet.

4.  Ensure you stay current with the fleet by logging into the fleet website once every 30 days and participating in fleet events.  Failure to do so is grounds for dismissal.

5.  The fleet will be giving away items at the August event.  Make sure you attend for the cool items/gear!

6.  Next Command Staff Meeting: Saturday, August 30, 2100 EST, location is the Fleet Starbase Conf Room.

//HQ SENDS

Last edited by Jason32 on 08/01/14 17:51; edited 1 time in total
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Congratulations to all those recognized. Holy crap - you guys have put up with me for 4 years already!?

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: PLEASE NOTE

The Division colors have been changed to TNG standard.  Engineering is gold and tactical is red.

Awarded:

Just a quick note, if it was chosen not to be placed then disregard, but the emblem is not on the new fleet uniforms

Awarded:

Anton Mercer wrote:

Just a quick note, if it was chosen not to be placed then disregard, but the emblem is not on the new fleet uniforms

You have to add the emblem and fleet rank yourself.

Awarded:

If someone else in the fleet with a female character could check, but the drop-down fleet uniform did not work for my female Liberated Borg character.

My characters reserve the right to wear skirts to an official uniform. Their legs and rears are way too gorgeous to be concealed by those sexless, baggy trousers.

Reason: that would be a waste and a substantial loss to the Fleet, if their curves and legs were not showing.

Congrats all.  Well go ahead and count me out for August events.....once again work both those weekends.

Glad we got more updated uniforms. Just would of liked my whole design to of been used as far as using standard colors.  It'd been nice to look like the rest of Starfleet, including those nameless NPCs who keep the starbase going. Oh well.

Congratulations to all on promotions and awards. 

Always makes me sad to see folks just stop playing and leave the fleet.   Life moves on. 

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

A special thanks to Mr. Huckabee for initiating and doing most of the leg work on the uniform change.  The Fleet is proud of you Huck!

Side note - If you don't like the new uniform, then go bitch at Huckabee!  If you do like them, be sure to thank him when you see him in-game. 

Awarded:

re: Re: PLEASE NOTE

sparrow794 wrote:

The Division colors have been changed to TNG standard.  Engineering is gold and tactical is red.

Does this mean all the namebars need to be changed? I liked being a redshirt - engineering.  It's cool.  The military is all about change. Shack, let me know about the namebars.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Marcielia Thessalis wrote:

My characters reserve the right to wear skirts to an official uniform. Their legs and rears are way too gorgeous to be concealed by those sexless, baggy trousers.

Reason: that would be a waste and a substantial loss to the Fleet, if their curves and legs were not showing.

I would imagine the Fleet Admiral will be ok with this; we'll run it by him and see if we can make it official.

Huckabee40 wrote:

Congrats all.  Well go ahead and count me out for August events.....once again work both those weekends.

Glad we got more updated uniforms. Just would of liked my whole design to of been used as far as using standard colors.  It'd been nice to look like the rest of Starfleet, including those nameless NPCs who keep the starbase going. Oh well.

You got us to change the uniforms, so I'd call it a victory.  The Fleet went with the burgundy shirts because we want to respect our own traditions and stand out from the npc's rather than blending in.  Sorry to hear you won't be at anything next month :(

FCPT JT Kerry wrote:
sparrow794 wrote:

Does this mean all the namebars need to be changed? I liked being a redshirt - engineering.  It's cool.  The military is all about change. Shack, let me know about the namebars.

JT

Yea we're gonna have to do some admin work on the namebars and the website, but don't worry about it just yet.  It's just busy work and I can probably get to it after this weekend.  Glad you like the change, I think it will be a good thing going forward to have our department colors synced to the game standards (count that as another victory as well, Huck)

Awarded:

Capt pRett wrote:

If someone else in the fleet with a female character could check, but the drop-down fleet uniform did not work for my female Liberated Borg character.

All of my female characters have the same issue - all of the uniforms in the drop down work for males only. If I remember from my time being in charge of the uniforms for the 7th ITS, you need to create a template with a female character. You can probably get Mr. Hau to do this.

Jason32 wrote:

A special thanks to Mr. Huckabee for initiating and doing most of the leg work on the uniform change.  The Fleet is proud of you Huck!

Side note - If you don't like the new uniform, then go bitch at Huckabee!  If you do like them, be sure to thank him when you see him in-game. 

Thanks buddy   It was no problem.

""The Fleet went with the burgundy shirts because we want to respect our own traditions and stand out from the npc's rather than blending in.  Sorry to hear you won't be at anything next month :(""

I totally understand, I even told Jason before y'all approved I knew we would go with the red   I figured it was worth a shot to try full RP. haha

Awarded:

Capt pRett wrote:
Capt pRett wrote:

All of my female characters have the same issue - all of the uniforms in the drop down work for males only. If I remember from my time being in charge of the uniforms for the 7th ITS, you need to create a template with a female character. You can probably get Mr. Hau to do this.

Yea, gonna work on this today actually.  When its done, you should see a female version for all uniforms classes.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: