View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: V2.0 Fleet Intro Mission

With the foundry now back up, I've begun the lengthy overhaul process on the mission. As of right now all of the characters have had their uniforms redone. I would ask that everyone who is available, those whose characters actually appear in the mission especially, to enter the mission and look at the character gallery that I have set up in the UPS yards map. To enter the mission just head to ESD and use the door below the transporter to the left when you leave it.

Please make a post with any corrections I need to make to your's or any of the characters, height, weight, features, profession color, and anything else you can think of to make the character look more fleet or look more like your character. I'll respond to each one if it can or cant be done within the foundry and I'll make it happen. 

Also, if you are interested in being the mission please let me know with a post below. I'm looking for a Romulan main character, and 2-3 more captains for either the space or ground portions of the mission. I have a just the restriction of your fleet rank being LT. Commander or above to be considered! Please also post close ups of your face, from all three sides if possible (front and sides) so that I can get as close as possible to a match with the foundry. D

*Davis has a good example of the pics I'm looking for in the character gallery of his female main*

Thanks everyone for your help!

Captain Anton Mercer

I would volunteer to be added to the mission :)   I could go either as Gerron or you could have the Iapetus zipping around.   Whichever you prefer.  I'll work on getting some Screenies up.

Baldwin Praji
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

I would love to be in this!

Awarded:

Gerron Vek wrote:

I would volunteer to be added to the mission :)   I could go either as Gerron or you could have the Iapetus zipping around.   Whichever you prefer.  I'll work on getting some Screenies up.

I'm pretty sure your already in cause I have a costume for you in place may need to check again.

Awarded:

Baldwin Praji wrote:

I would love to be in this!

Well as the new ops officer your gonna have to be!!

I'll give ya an update on mine when I get home. Unless my SIG is good enough.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

I'll give ya an update on mine when I get home. Unless my SIG is good enough.

check your character in the gallery first to see if anything changed

Yea, character in gallery needs updated.  I hope the screen below makes it a lot easier then trail and error.  If you want to update my ship from the North Carolina to the Carolina NCC-91997, Bellerophon class (Skin 6, Windows 3, no markings).  However with the ever of T6 ships coming, I'd advise holding off the updates for that section of mission till then if you can.  Depending on what comes out, the Bellerophon might be short lived.  However Carolina is my permanent RP ship now.

I'm sure you know, but the character titles need updated.

Also, I was in my Fleet Uniform and the colors of your characters seem to be off from our Fleet preset.  Your shoulders and pants were different blacks.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

Also, I was in my Fleet Uniform and the colors of your characters seem to be off from our Fleet preset.  Your shoulders and pants were different blacks.

That's the foundry for ya. Tried to follow as close as I can and I'm just going to leave it as its as close as it can probably get. The burgundy is also darker then it should be for the main part of the uniform. ANd since you are keeping the NC as your RP ship i'll just leave it.. unless you really want it changed.

That sucks. I don't blame ya if its that much trouble.  I think you read it wrong. U.S.S. Carolina is my new RP ship.  NC no longer is. I got bored with the Defiant using it so long and I couldn't bear carrying the name to another vessel for sentimental reasons.  I'm fine either way though. NC has a lot of history with the fleet and wargames being first to 4.  I'll leave which ship you use editors choice.

Anton Mercer wrote:
Gerron Vek wrote:

I'm pretty sure your already in cause I have a costume for you in place may need to check again.

I'm not sure I see the problem.  Would there be too much Sexy if we had more than one Gerron?

I honestly don't remember being in it.  I might be.  It has been a long while since I've run it.  I'll take a look later today.

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Gerron Vek wrote:
Anton Mercer wrote:
Gerron Vek wrote:

I'm not sure I see the problem.  Would there be too much Sexy if we had more than one Gerron?

I honestly don't remember being in it.  I might be.  It has been a long while since I've run it.  I'll take a look later today.

You are, but listed still as a LT.  You were added before your first " AWOL departure" from the fleet.

Awarded:

Update: Huck and Davis are fixed, uniforms are complete with badges, and uniform dialogue has been changed to match.

Still looking for baldwin's and novin's(better more close up please) pics and a romulan character as well!

My character looks very close (a hair too short but close enough). It does however have it listed as Captain T'mar

Ship is still showing as the Excelsior though.

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

davisjm0311 wrote:

My character looks very close (a hair too short but close enough). It does however have it listed as Captain T'mar

Ship is still showing as the Excelsior though.

Hmmm it shouldn't be as I used your original Davis model. Was this during the mission and at what time?

Page 1 of 4

Jump to: