View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Baldwin Praji
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: V2.0 Fleet Intro Mission

Anton Mercer wrote:
davisjm0311 wrote:

My character looks very close (a hair too short but close enough). It does however have it listed as Captain T'mar

Ship is still showing as the Excelsior though.

Hmmm it shouldn't be as I used your original Davis model. Was this during the mission and at what time?

This was where they're all standing around in Utopia. In the space mission the character model had my name, just the ship was still from my Tac officer.

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I actually don't recall you telling what ship to change it to. If you did, I apologize for not remembering.. So... what ship? lol

and TY Baldwin! Still looking for pics from Novin and any romulan main who want's to be in the mission. Please follow baldwin's example as best you can, will make it a bit easier on me to recreate your character.

Anton Mercer wrote:

I actually don't recall you telling what ship to change it to. If you did, I apologize for not remembering.. So... what ship? lol

and TY Baldwin! Still looking for pics from Novin and any romulan main who want's to be in the mission. Please follow baldwin's example as best you can, will make it a bit easier on me to recreate your character.

No worries

It's in the post I made with my character images.  Discovery Class (Fleet Intrepid with the Discovery Skin)  U.S.S. Tarawa NX-92143

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I had an update for the mission, but the foundry is being a bit testy so i'll post it later when i get home from work. I do need a bio from baldwin though nothing big a paragraph or so will do on whatever kinda of back story you want your character to have.

Awarded:

I write the notes in the foundry needed to place them here too...

V2.0c ~ Began changes to Davis and G dialogue and flipped them as well. - Changes complete. Changed encounter to Elachi to reflect alliance with Klingons - adjusted dialouge to match. Replaced Runaz with p'Rett - Novin will replace p'Rett on starbase.

V2.0d ~ Added Baldwin Character Costume and placed him next to Jason. Added additional text and conversation in first dialogue to include Baldwin.

V2.0e ~ Fixed Baldwin's dialouge in the Jason dia tree, awaiting bio.

V2.0f ~ Replaced P'rett with Novin placeholder. Reworked Jol'ran's costume to work with Delta Rising and the Intel costumes.

Keep up the good work

Awarded:

This has been going on for awhile, but I had not been able to work on the mission do to finishing up school, which I did and will be graduating in June. Woot!

Anyway... I've been able to go back in after they put the foundry back up and have been working on stuff that needed to be done in the foundry and need people's opinion's again before I actually put it up for other player review and "PR". I re-rigged it back to K7 for the starting point and the character viewer is gone (still there just not rigged to a door) Please run through the mission and note anything, and I mean ANYTHING, no matter how small, that needs to be changed to make it correct and make the mission better.

The main thing I need people to look at is the turbolift door at the end of the interior map. How it looks, does it work there, if it should be changed, etc. I am also going to put my notes that I have for the whole project here as well. Thank you very much for your help with this!

V2.0 ~ Start...

V2.0a ~ Uniform overhaul done minus combadges.

V2.0b ~ Added combadges. Fixed Davis and Huckabee. Changed dialouge to match.

V2.0c ~ Began changes to Davis and G dialogue and flipped them as well. - Changes complete. Changed encounter to Elachi to reflect alliance with Klingons - adjusted dialouge to match. Replaced Runaz with p'Rett - Novin will replace p'Rett on starbase.

V2.0d ~ Added Baldwin Character Costume and placed him next to Jason. Added additional text and conversation in first dialogue to include Baldwin.

V2.0e ~ Fixed Baldwin's dialouge in the Jason dia tree, awaiting bio.

V2.0f ~ Replaced P'rett with Novin placeholder. Reworked Jol'ran's costume to work with Delta Rising and the Intel costumes. (If anyone has a main romulan that want's this part please let me now via PM. I know some people have just put character pics up in the gallery, but I need to know who exactly you are and some other info)

V2.0g ~ Added Baldwin NPC to first area with Jason... for some reason he wasn't there lol.

*!!*Hit NPC Contact limit on Starbase. Must remove ambient personal in order to add more Captains*!!*

Various grammer and spelling fixes.

Fixed Turbolift wall to better fit against the wall.

V2.0h ~ Novin contact is now Novin. Fixed his bio and continue button as well. Re-rigged the mission to start at K7 and removed character gallery map.

These are my main points that were of note. I also did a lot of ambient fixes and such that aren't important enough to write done. I also know that Jason is still the CoS and Kor isn't. I'll fix that when we have the ceremony.

EDIT: Ugh already found problems lol

Awarded:

Top 3

BAM! Not even 24 hours has it been published and it already got a stint in the top 3!

Awarded:

Nother editing pass on the mission as I went through a lot of dialogue on the first two maps to make sure everything matched and any spelling or grammar mistakes. If you haven't played it yet please to so and leave me feedback in the thread!

I played it 2 days ago and noticed some things.  But they seemed to just be where you was in the middle of updates.  I'd request the made up nickname (anatolie, whatever it is) in my dialogue removed if you plan on leaving in the mission as is.  Maybe replace it with "Huck"....an actually nickname I'm usually called

I'll give it another pass to see if I notice anything to help ya out.  Love that you made it and try to keep it up to date.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

I played it 2 days ago and noticed some things.  But they seemed to just be where you was in the middle of updates.  I'd request the made up nickname (anatolie, whatever it is) in my dialogue removed if you plan on leaving in the mission as is.  Maybe replace it with "Huck"....an actually nickname I'm usually called

I'll give it another pass to see if I notice anything to help ya out.  Love that you made it and try to keep it up to date.

I'm pretty sure I removed that quite awhile ago. I didn't get that far in the dialogue trees though if it's still there I'll remove it.

Awarded:

Another editing pass through all the texts. And yeah I guess I didn't remove that Huck, its gone now though. If anyone still hasn't played it I'd love to hear what you think!

Awarded:

Well, Foundry is back up and I went back to editing. They added some really cool things to the Foundry this time around like this!

Scale ground versions of ships! The Valkryie is now parked outside the starbase for aesthetic purposes!

Also I was able to get Comodorre's Smaug and his Klingon Thu'fir into the mission as well!

They seem to be arguing about something! You'll have to play the mission to find out! (I'll adjust the heights later lol)

At this time the published mission does not have these elements as I still need to do some polish and dialogue work before I put them in.

Awarded:

Ok the new version of the mission is out! I've done another dialogue sweep changing ranks and making sure everything is tied together. I've changed names to reflect rank changes as well.

I got a few comments saying that jumping from the captain info dialogue straight to the next one was a bit jarring so now it returns you to the previous dialogue for you to continue onward.

Smaug and his Klink are in as well, as well as the Valkyrie station keeping.. extremely close to the starbase lol (the confines of the map made this hard to actually get it to look somewhat decent)

As always if you get a chance to play the mission please leave me feed back here as detailed as you care to make it and no pulled punches 

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: