View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Space Pirate: Captain Harlock

If you haven't seen the 2013 CGI feature length movie and have access to Netflix for streaming, I would *highly* recommend this movie to you folks. Keep in mind, I am no expert on the setting, so I have no idea how true/close it stays to the manga/anime, if at all. It's still a damn good movie.

I seen something on this and thought it looked interesting.  Now I know for sure to take the time for it.  Thanks.

Awarded:

If you liked the live action "Space Battleship Yamato," then I would say this would be a shoo-in. If you haven't seen that movie or didn't like it, then you may want to give it a miss. Still, if you have Netflix streaming service, it's not like you're paying (extra) to watch it.

I got half of it watched last night.  Thought I wouldn't enjoy it because of the subtitles (never been one for foreign movies), but I stayed entertained enough by the visuals that I was enjoying it.  Plan to finish the rest tonight.  I been wanting to watch Space Battleship Yamato, but I've never came across.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

I got half of it watched last night.  Thought I wouldn't enjoy it because of the subtitles (never been one for foreign movies), but I stayed entertained enough by the visuals that I was enjoying it.  Plan to finish the rest tonight.  I been wanting to watch Space Battleship Yamato, but I've never came across.

I would definitely recommend it, and if you lived closer, I'd let you borrow my DVD. I got mine through Amazon for a decent price. I believe it may exist on a certain video sharing site in its entirety (or it did at one point).

I have watched this twice in the last year.  It is now on NetFlix and it's a good movie to kick-back and pop a beer to.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.tmdb.org%2Ft%2Fp%2Fw500%2FlB3movQFEgRZQWeZtCceLhUiIQj.jpg&f=1

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: