View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Anybody else invested in this game?  Figure this is where I will be hanging out when not flying in Star Citizen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVZXU6Xs-x8

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Funny, I invested ($75) via Kickstarter in this game the same time I invested in something called "Star Citizen."  image

This game was released several weeks ago.  Though I heard a tad buggy, it is still a functioning game.  I was lucky enough to be a "beta" tester, so I was able to do early missions and stuff.  However, what I really liked doing was either walking or riding my horse thru this beautiful setting.   We have a family friend from Romania, and I let her ride the horse thru the countryside; she felt like she was at home.   A most recent review from a trusted source:

https://www.mmorpg.com/columns/kingdom-come-deliverance-our-final-review-1000012503

I would normally be jumping on this, but I just started playing Witcher III on PC (level 15), and it is too much for this old man to be playing more than two games as once.  image

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Wupteedo wrote:

but I just started playing Witcher III

GREAT game!  Loved it so much I bought all the books to read.  Not cracked them open yet, got a few Warhammer 40k Space Wolves books to finish first.

Jump to: