View previous topic :: View next topic  
davisjm0311

re: T6 Intrepid Variant

A new T6 Intrepid is coming to a C-Store near you.  Lower shield Modifier, 1 less Tactical console, a little more on the BOFF side (ensign universal is now a LT), a secondary deflector, and a universal console.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9005093

Three packages :

Just the ship

All of the Intrepids (non-Fleet)

The ship and both the standard Intrepid interior and the new season 7 Voyager interior

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Neat pack.  Defiantly going to be for someone wanting to go Science heavy.  I'll probably pass. I already can't decide what ship to fly between 4 of 'em.

Huckabee40 wrote:

Neat pack.  Defiantly going to be for someone wanting to go Science heavy.  I'll probably pass. I already can't decide what ship to fly between 4 of 'em.

Yeah, I can definitely understand you there.  I fly the Fleet Intrepid as my main ship so I was pretty excited when I saw the news on this...but after reading the ships specs I think I'll wait for the Fleet variant in hopes of gaining back the 3rd tac console and the shields.

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Hopefully they do.  I hope they add a 4th slot to the Guardian when they do it's fleet.  Right now the Fleet Assault cruiser out does it in all areas stat wise except for the extra bridge station.

The Fleet Akira packs a good punch now with a 5th slot in Tactical along with the Fleet Chimera, which has awesome mastery perks.  When my next stipend hits I will probably upgrade the Fleet Defiant.  I love them all and defiantly gives me an option use any of them as a main.  Stupid upgrade system, my T6 was suppose to solve my RP decisions.

I'd really love to see a Sovereign interior pack, but I doubt we will get it since it no longer carries the Enterprise name and carries no story value other then it being the modern-day Excelsior of the fleet.

Anyone plan on getting this?  I'd very much like to take a tour of the interior outside of the mission.

I have the Pathfinder with Voyager internals, sir. If you catch me on, I would be happy to let you have the nickel tour :-)

Knightnblu wrote:

I have the Pathfinder with Voyager internals, sir. If you catch me on, I would be happy to let you have the nickel tour :-)

Thanks

Jump to: