View previous topic :: View next topic  
xlxMAVERICxlx

re: Having fun again! (my update)

Hi guys!

I have been in the process of moving out of my parent's place and moving into a small room at my aunt's place. I've been getting back into STO for a while and I've been having a lot of fun catching up. Delta Rising actually restored my faith in the game a lot and the new look of ESD is awesome!

I started a new job out here in the Bay and I'm even 10 minutes away from it where I'm living now so you guys should be seeing me back on again every now and then whenever I can. It's becoming a crazy transition for me and it's just getting better.

I know we're on a holiday stand-down at the moment but I'd love to maybe get some training in. Maybe someone could help me upgrade the Shagohod to peak efficiency once again if anyone has time. I have a good layout but I think it needs something fresh. Maybe a transition into plasma? I'm sure there's possibilities here. I just know it's that time.

Anyways, thanks guys for letting me stay with the fleet! I come on the forums every now and then within the 30day period and I appreciate the fun we have. The only issue standing right now is getting on Vent. My laptop only has one audio slot but I think it's only for input. I'm now running a HP Pavilion 17 Notebook but I may have to get a USB adapter for it now.

Jump to: