View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Bat'Leth Tournament Results

Ribbon Bar

Sorry about not announcing the results of our recent Bat'Lethh tournament earlier, but I've been busy digging myself out from underneath an avalanche of snowballs in Q's Winter Wonderland.  Now that I've escaped that frozen hell, it's time to announce our sister Fleet's recent tournament results!  Here they are, courtesy of Dahar Master Kitagh, of the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron:

"It was a great tournament, as usual.  There were only three summary executions for rules violations during the proceedings.

In First Place is our new Bat'Leth Champion, Gorgas@knightnblu.  He was undefeated, and his example of true warrior prowess inspired everyone at the event.

In Second Place is Sh'ttall@Zhenyr, who managed to rack up an impressive record of 5 wins and 2 losses in the tournament.  Congratulations for an impressive performance!

And in Third, we have Adriana@AustinFa04, with a very good four wins and three losses.

And finally, there will be a minor rules change for future tournaments.  From now on, there will be no ships allowed withing orbital bombardment range from any contestant, or anyone with a fiduciary interest in the outcome of a match.

A hearty majQa' to all of the worthy contestants who participated!

-- Kitagh, commanding 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron"

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Re: Bat'Leth Tournament Results

COMO Kor wrote:

And finally, there will be a minor rules change for future tournaments.  From now on, there will be no ships allowed withing orbital bombardment range from any contestant, or anyone with a fiduciary interest in the outcome of a match.

Sounds like someone broke a rule that's already been in place if you ask me.  I'm sure it was stressed no kits.  I'd send them to the agony booth.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:
COMO Kor wrote:

Sounds like someone broke a rule that's already been in place if you ask me.  I'm sure it was stressed no kits.  I'd send them to the agony booth.

I wasn't there, but I'm sure it was the admiral.. >_> 

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:
COMO Kor wrote:

In this case the strike was called in from the audience, so immediate summary executions were called for.

sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Ribbons are out, congratulations to the winners!

Awarded:

And oh yeah, it was totally the Fleet Admrial, like usual!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: