View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerron Vek

re: 7th fleet in World of Warships?

So I recently bought into the beta for warships and have been having a blast.  I know we have a clan in the wargaming series of games but it isn't really active.  Are you guys planning on hitting this title when it comes out?

I know we are named after the naval fleet and most you are military if not navy. I think it would be a hoot to join you guys.  If the interest is there I am all for it.  However if there isn't going to be much interest on the clan level I am kinda wanting to hook up with another clan to take part in the high tier stuff.  This doesn't change my desire to stay in the STO fleet even though my current enthusiasm for STO has been very low the last few months. I just want to get a sense on where the fleet is on other games.

Edward Hau

quite a few of us have been in the alpha/beta for a while now, not sure of any plans to be serious about any dedicated fleet ops there yet, seems like too much work for me... 

Awarded:

I'll check it out this week sometime.  We have a World of Tanks clan, and it was originally set up to mainly be a placeholder for World of Warships.  Not sure if the clans can be set up yet for Warships but I'll check it out.  For the World of Tanks clan, Frank Murphy [aka DMExtreme] is the current clan owner, and I think I'm set up as secondary, so either of us can accept clan applications, but we are slackers about checking it so you should PM us so that we know to sign in and accept your clan invite.

VADM Kor wrote:

I'll check it out this week sometime.  We have a World of Tanks clan, and it was originally set up to mainly be a placeholder for World of Warships.  Not sure if the clans can be set up yet for Warships but I'll check it out.  For the World of Tanks clan, Frank Murphy [aka DMExtreme] is the current clan owner, and I think I'm set up as secondary, so either of us can accept clan applications, but we are slackers about checking it so you should PM us so that we know to sign in and accept your clan invite.

Yeah I'm in teh clan already in World of Tanks.  As near as I can tell Clans are linked across games so if you are in teh clan in WoT you are automagically in the clan in WPs.  In fact I just checked Warplanes and I am indeed in the 7th there even though I know Ive never played planes with you guys over there.   Warships is currently unlinked.   That will happen at launch and we are still i CBT so once that happens I will automatically be in the 7th fleet on Warships as well.  I would love to play wtih you guys but my question is more towards weather we are plannign on doing anythign with the clan itself.  If you are I'm all for helping out.  However if you guys aren't wanting to expend the time or energy to fdo the clan stuff I am kinda wanting to hook up wiht some of the clans that are currently recruiting to get in early.

As an aside, if you guys are wanting to play this weekend Id love to join you.   Just let me know when you'll be on.  

davisjm0311

I'll definitely be on this weekend...currently you cN only get 3 ppl in a match together though. 

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Gerron Vek wrote:
VADM Kor wrote:

Yeah I'm in teh clan already in World of Tanks.  As near as I can tell Clans are linked across games so if you are in teh clan in WoT you are automagically in the clan in WPs.  In fact I just checked Warplanes and I am indeed in the 7th there even though I know Ive never played planes with you guys over there.   Warships is currently unlinked.   That will happen at launch and we are still i CBT so once that happens I will automatically be in the 7th fleet on Warships as well.  I would love to play wtih you guys but my question is more towards weather we are plannign on doing anythign with the clan itself.  If you are I'm all for helping out.  However if you guys aren't wanting to expend the time or energy to fdo the clan stuff I am kinda wanting to hook up wiht some of the clans that are currently recruiting to get in early.

As an aside, if you guys are wanting to play this weekend Id love to join you.   Just let me know when you'll be on.  

Oh good that was my cunning plan to begin with, that we'd have a 7th Fleet in all 3 games.  At first, it seemed that in Warplanes they were not linked, so that is good to hear.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

On Wargaming.net, our Clan is "7th Fleet," and the tag for it is [-7TH-]

Also I think the answer to your original question is, that when the game launches, there will be a lot of enthusiasm and activity from the 7th Fleet in the game.  So it's great that the Clan name is all set, and locked in for that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: