View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-Jericho

re: -Store Ships Questions

I've bought or earned a wide variety of ships and often forget how  obtained them.  This leads me to a couple of questions that I hope you learned captains can answer.

First, I have a Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit (USS Nebula).  Why then, am I still able to purchase the Galaxy Exploration Cruiser Retrofit in the C-store?  I assumed I must have bought it prior to obtaining the Fleet version.  Is there any benefit to buying it at this point?

Next, I also see the Nebula Advanced Research Vessel for sale in the C-store.  I own the Fleet Advanced Research Vessel Retrofit (USS Saga), so is there any point to purchasing this?

Finally, I see several bridge packs available such as the Prometheus, Sovereign, Destiny, Miranda, etc.  Do any of the bridges in these packs come with ships I may already own?  I'd hate to buy a bridge pack, then find out I already got a bridge for free with a ship purchase.

Thanks for you help!

Bridge packs honestly aren't really worth it.  All the Federation styles are kinda garbage, but the Prometheus one is by far the best outside the Origin and special design stuff.  However they do not come with any ships.

As for C-Store ships vs. Fleet ships, you just have to ask yourself if you want the console that it comes with and if that's worth the extra $5 to upgrade it to the fleet version.  If you buy the ship first, then it only cost 1 Fleet Ship Module to bump it.  I usually buy the regular one first, then the fleet upgrade.

Huckabee40 wrote:

Bridge packs honestly aren't really worth it.  All the Federation styles are kinda garbage, but the Prometheus one is by far the best outside the Origin and special design stuff.  However they do not come with any ships.

As for C-Store ships vs. Fleet ships, you just have to ask yourself if you want the console that it comes with and if that's worth the extra $5 to upgrade it to the fleet version.  If you buy the ship first, then it only cost 1 Fleet Ship Module to bump it.  I usually buy the regular one first, then the fleet upgrade.

+1

I would listen to him; he's pre-med.

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: