View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvildeadXL
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Ajilon Prime After Action

Awarded:

Evil, Those are some great shots from last night.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

EvildeadXL
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Awarded:

Awarded:

FCPT JT Kerry wrote:

Evil, Those are some great shots from last night.

Thank you, I had 15 done last night, but I got tired lol

Good job, Evildead.  Two thumbs up and mug of Bloodwine to you.

USS Franklin in her last moments -- glorious.  They died an honorable death. 

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Capt. Vashaar
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

You got some great pictures! That being said, I left the event early.

I had been waiting for this event ever since it was posted. I spent the time and credits/dilithium to get everything setup just right.

If everyone was equal, as was the goal, there was no way the KDF would have lost so badly. This event has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Spawning Typhoons, using gravity wells and Tyken's Rift was never in the spirit of this event. I went into this with the expectation that the KDF would lose. I had no

idea so many would show up.

These are personal opinions, and I apologize if I offend anyone. My life's work after 26 years of active duty is to work at the VA in a residential substance abuse ward, and have a low threshold for people who are obviously intoxicated, trying to run an event that many people have been planning for a long time. I know that I will no longer show up to any historical events, and will leave any event when they become a farce. I have never made any waves since I have been in this fleet, and have enjoyed my time here. I know I am likely making people mad, and this will probably cost me somewhere along the line. If you are going to all the time and effort that obviously went into this event, please try to to be fair, and stay in the spirit of the event.

Respectfully,

Captain Kala Vashaar

Been a busy weekend so far at work, so been hitting the sack real early.......hate I'm having to miss out

Awarded:

Valerien79 wrote:

I had been waiting for this event ever since it was posted. I spent the time and credits/dilithium to get everything setup just right.

If everyone was equal, as was the goal, there was no way the KDF would have lost so badly. This event has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Spawning Typhoons, using gravity wells and Tyken's Rift was never in the spirit of this event. I went into this with the expectation that the KDF would lose. I had no

These are personal opinions, and I apologize if I offend anyone. My life's work after 26 years of active duty is to work at the VA in a residential substance abuse ward, and have a low threshold for people who are obviously intoxicated, trying to run an event that many people have been planning for a long time. I know that I will no longer show up to any historical events, and will leave any event when they become a farce. I have never made any waves since I have been in this fleet, and have enjoyed my time here. I know I am likely making people mad, and this will probably cost me somewhere along the line. If you are going to all the time and effort that obviously went into this event, please try to to be fair, and stay in the spirit of the event.

Respectfully,

Captain Kala Vashaar

My sincere apologies sir... 

Awarded:

Great Pics Evil, I thought it was a great event I had fun. One must remember that it is just a game and we are all here to have fun and enjoy each others company. We are a fleet of friends and brothers...

Awarded:

Sorry I missed Friday nights event, but I wanted to thank everyone that came out last night (Saturday). Fun was had by all. 

Valerien79 wrote:

Respectfully,

Captain Kala Vashaar

+1 to what you said, I just fully read it.  I obviously wasn't there so can't say much without someone trying to accuse of spreading a fire, but I was kinda shocked to read what you wrote.  In my opinion, Typhoons, Grav wells, and Tyken rifts defiantly does not sound like it in was in the spirit of a canon event.  Granted I don't recall it being laid out in the rules, but this is kinda common sense when replaying a canon based fight.  Maybe a more strict guideline can help avoid this in the future if people want to try and taking advantage of something just to get an edge.

I'll also go out on a limb and support you speaking of the intoxication.  Dealing with intoxicated people at work, defiantly leaves me not wanting to deal with it when I'm trying to have fun.  I know many find it adds to their own fun, but I think this would fall under respecting others in the fleet.  Especially if you are running something or in a position of power.  I've personally never ran into it when attending events and would never know if someone was drinking if it wasn't for the occasionally "Be right back, need another beer".  To those times, those individuals always seemed to show great respect at not breaking the intoxication/obnoxious barrier.

I personally have your back on what you said even though I'm of no authority.  If it brings fire on me, so be it, but I feel like this seems to be something worthy to be looked into and corrected by the fleet, even if it's against someone I call a friend.  I say that due to the fact you felt the need to make it public you felt it was an issue and I've never known you to ruffle feathers or cause problems yourself.

The 7th I.T.S. prepares for battle and glory!  Commodore Kor(Kitagh) comments on the joys of victory!

Herding Klingons, it's not just a job, it's an adventure. 

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I would like to thank fleet captain Baldwin for putting these events together, they are a lot of fun :)

Jump to: