View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattpedigo

re: Newest Recruit

Hello officers,

Wanting to say I'm glad to be aboard and look forward to officially meeting everybody.  I've played the single player STO off and on for a few years and am feeling VERY rusty.  That said, I'd appreciate an invitation when somebody has a moment.

And if anybody has any good tips to get started with multiplayer, let me know.  Don't want to look too green.

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Hi Matt,

Send me an in-game tell to Kor@Mark_D, and I can get you in right now, if you're on.  I just did a search in game for your -at-, but didn't see you, so maybe I missed you by a few minutes.  Everyone else be on the lookout for Matt, who is @mattpedigo, and grant him in-game invites as he requires.  Thanks!

VADM Kor, 7th Fleet CoS

Science - Commodore

Awarded:

Welcome aboard! 

With Klingon appreciation month upon us, 1st event tonight, hopefully we'll see you on the KDF side as well!

Cheers

Awarded:

Welcome aboard sir to best dam fleet in STO! Just kidding welcome to the "Lucky" 7th. You can hook up with Fleet Captain Davis he is the fleet training officer and is very knowledgeable with STO...

Welcome to the Fleet!  FCAPT Davis or Capt Ganoslal will be who you want to talk to if you want to get your ship into beast mode for some PvP. 

im brand new here and everyone is really helpful and friendly, definitely jump on ventrilo when you are around :)

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Welcome to the 7th! You will never find a better group of guys to join. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them. From the rank and file (like me) to our command staff, everyone here will do their best to provide you the answers that you are looking for. Again, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to the fleet, your going to like it here! 

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Welcome aboard, Sir.  If you decide to roll a new toon for the current event, consider starting a Klingon Defense Force or Romulan (w/KDF affiliation) character.  We have dancing girls, bloodwine, and generally a good time.  This is also Klingon Appreciation Month and next month will be Romulan Anniversary Month. 

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: