View previous topic :: View next topic  
xlxMAVERICxlx

re: I'm getting a little creative

Okay guys!

I got hooked up with a network on Twitch. I'm now going to create an overlay for myself so that I can get this going.

A portion of my ad revenue will most certainly go towards the fleet. That's for sure!

Here's what I need help with:

Modules! I need Trek-themed modules for the page. FED preferred but I'd definitely welcome KDF or Romulan themed stuff as well.

I may also need some help to create something in terms of the overlay interface. I'm not exactly sure on the palette to use but I'll play around with it. Maybe if anyone has ideas on this, I can show you.

I'll post a concept overlay so that your input can be implemented.

I really want to start this up so that I can get my friends involved on a major scale. I think it'll be fun and again your input is definitely welcome.

re: I'm getting a little creative

Here is a current mock up I'm playing with for ground. The lower-left won't have the STO chat box. I'm either going to use that space for the currently placed webcam or Twitch chat overlay module. I wonder how crazy creative I can make that.

I made a space for the powers just to keep everything as if embedded in the game but I can retool that area for anything else. But I'll add more things like twitch alerts or extra things to add.

I want to try and make a Fed LCARS-themed interface for space but that one isn't ready just yet.

Ground mockup

I know a lot of guys like to make it symmetrical but I love playing with Photoshop a little bit more than usual so I loved the way this came out.

That extra space to the right of the webcam module will probably be used for donation goal or totals, things like that.

INPUT IS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED!!!

By the way, the CLN logo on the lower-right is for the twitch partner network I'm planning on joining.

Jump to: