Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

re: I could not resist...

My wallet is very mad at me right now...

Introducing my new LH307 Genesis Starliner

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14804-Design-Civilian-Passenger-Transport

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14801-Introducing-The-Genesis-Starliner 

Last edited by Fleet Admiral E. Fortin on 06/26/15 23:21; edited 1 time in total

Congrats, Sir.  May she serve you well in the 'verse.

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Any how much did you offer up to the "God of Game that hasn't been made yet"?

Awarded:

I bestowed to the God of all video games the sum of $400.00. However comma I was able to "melt" ships that I had aquired earlier for face value credit that gave me $250.00 out of pocket was $150.00 THIS to help the development of the game remember all ships will be available in game for credits. This is my main hobby others hunt, buy fast cars or go on cruises me I sit in front of the computer and play video games...

Awarded:

Oooooooooh.....      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Guess we know who's ferrying the G7G Marines from place to place. You are now driver of the most luxurious troop transport ever,sir

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin wrote:

I bestowed to the God of all video games the sum of $400.00. However comma I was able to "melt" ships that I had aquired earlier for face value credit that gave me $250.00 out of pocket was $150.00 THIS to help the development of the game remember all ships will be available in game for credits. This is my main hobby others hunt, buy fast cars or go on cruises me I sit in front of the computer and play video games...

Sir, you are not alone.  Look at all major sports events.  Why all the empty "cheap" seats?  Easy, some of us have chosen to be gamers; we didn't choose the gamers life, it chose us. 

That said, I considered melting my "Sweet Painted Lady" (Origin 890) for this ship.  Instead of a few high priced prostitutes, serving elite customers in the PU, I could convert this ship to a true space bordello, providing a much needed service to the unwashed masses of the PU.  The profit margins would be much higher as well.  But alias, I couldn't give her up.    I look forward to seeing yourself as well as other Board members of G7C; for business conferences, of course. 

Geez, I hope they have Orion-type Women in the PU. 

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: