View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elthiar
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Reserve Status Request

Admirals, Captains, Gentlemen of the 7th fleet,  this past year has been pretty rough in the real world to the point that I have been attending events sporadically at best.  This last month I even missed an event I said I would attend.  I know Mr. Hau has missed my singing voice, but unfortunately, the near future isn’t looking good for my attendance.  This past year has kicked my butt enough to send me back to school full time.  I’m not sure when I will have the opportunities to join in events again for a while, but would still like to stay in the fleet if possible. 

I request to be put in reserve status.

Thank you.

Awarded:

No worries sir, I will get with Mr. Kor to advise of same. Thank you for the update...

Awarded:

No problem Sir, I now have you marked as in Reserve, and added to this Admin Cycle, you'll see yourself listed in reserve on the main page.  All you need to do is to sign into this Forum at least once every 3 months to remain on the roster.  It sounds like you are in gear to do what you need to do to get things in your life lined up the way you want, and I hope you'll have smoother sailing in the coming year than you did this year.  We'll all be hoping to see you again sometime soon,

Sincerely, 

VADM Kor, CoS, 7th Fleet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: