View previous topic :: View next topic  
Revonant

re: Hey guys!!

I wasn't sure where to post this, but i will be busy for the next few weeks as i've started college and it takes up a lot of time, i know i've just joined and this is no excuse, so if you guys need to kick me its cool. I just thought you guys should know why i am absent :).

Awarded:

So long as you communicate with the leadership, and check the forums the minimum amount required, they're not going to kick you.

A wise man once wrote:  "There's a time and a place for everything, and that place is college!

Enjoy!

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Hey, no problem, just log into this site once a month, and log into one of your toons in the game once a month and you definitely won't get kicked.  If you think you won't be able to do that because you're too busy, just ask me to put you on Reserve status, and all you have to do is sign in here once every 3 months.  Then, when you want to go active again, just PM me on this site, or send me an in game message to @Mark_D.  We know that things get tough IRL for our Fleet members, all we ask is that you stay in touch with us and let us know if you are still interested in being in this great Fleet.  Hope things ease up on you soon,

Kor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: