View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Axe

re: A list of current officers

Hey friends and Comrades.

So over the last week it has been awesome to meet you all in game and over vent. It just seems like most military folks are great and I am so glad to have gotten to get to know many of you.

Having said this I have gotten so much info that it is a bit hard to remember you all. I would like to recommend a page on the forums or a list at the top of the website with the current chain of command and their job titles. I think this would be very helpful to us new guys. Also remember when on vent sometimes you use real names  and we may not know who you are. Also sometimes it is said to follow me. Please let us know who me is. 

Another thing that would be cool is a historic log of past officers.

Thanks to you all for making this game even more fun. Than it already is. Also thank you for leading such a wonderful fleet.

Ensign Sam Axe

CAPT Preston
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Have a look at the Fleet Registry, mate. Should have 90%of the officers in there

Sam Axe

re: officer list

I still think info like that should be easily found and applied for new members. It is important for the chain of command to be used. Just my 2 cents.

Ensign Axe

VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

If you are looking for a list of Command and Staff Officers they are listed in the top left column of the Home page - Fleet Command Organization.  For the list of serving officers by rank, go to "Personnel" in the top bar and click on "Rank" to organize the list alphabetically by rank.  Are either of these what you are looking for?

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

davisjm0311

FCPT JT Kerry wrote:

If you are looking for a list of Command and Staff Officers they are listed in the top left column of the Home page - Fleet Command Organization.  For the list of serving officers by rank, go to "Personnel" in the top bar and click on "Rank" to organize the list alphabetically by rank.  Are either of these what you are looking for?

JT

I think he's looking for a list of all of the Command Staff and what officers currently hold those positions.

Sam Axe

Got it Captain Davis thanks a ton :)

Ensign Axe

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

http://www.fleet7.com/custom.php?page_id=47855&gid=84053&section=homepage

Jump to: