View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: 10 Forward, pull up a chair.....

Thu'Fir here! (Kurland's voice)

So now that I have had a opportunity to really explore NetFlix, I have come across one of my favorites types of television - Japanese Anime.  Based on the recommendations of one of my son's living in Japan, I have have gone through - Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Knights of Sidonia, The Devil is a Part-Timer.  I just finished last night "Fate/Zero."  While watching Fate/Zero, I came across this little jewel of a scene.  It pretty much described the difference between the Klingon Empire, Romulan Star Empire and the Federation.  These are spirits from our past, who have been called forth to fight for their Masters for control of the Holy Grail.  Saber is King Arthur (Federation); Rider is Alexander the Great (Klingon); and Archer (Goldie) is Gilgamesh (Romulan).  Start about 5:20 mark.  Sit back and enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogNZtIAeDmM

Thoughts/comments??

Oh, will gladly appreciate any other recommendations for Japanese Anime.  Just wish CBS would let one of the Japanese studios re-do "Star Trek: The Animated Series."

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

BigBob357

That was one of the better episodes from the series, thanks for the share. Love SAO . . . wish the manga version was more accessible. CrunchyRoll (which also has all the SAO episodes) has a number of good series if you haven't already checked it out (and you don't mid buying a sub or otherwise having to sit through commercials).

SC 

This week on Netflix was "Rosario + Vampire."   When watching I could pick out the influences of Tim Burton. 

http://www.funimation.com/shows/rosario-vampire/home

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

not on netflix..but new DRAGON BALL!!...its called dragon ball super...as of right now its up to episode 13...also 2 new movies...

i would watch the movie battle of the gods then the movie ressurection F then start the dragon ball super series

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: