View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Axe

re: Fleet credits

Hello my peers and officers.

I have some fleet marks to make fleet credits but currently there is no way to transfer them in the fleet or the armada. Just wanted to see how we can trade these in.

Ensign Axe

T'Kiera
Tactical - Captain

re: Re: Fleet credits

Sam Axe wrote:

Hello my peers and officers.

I have some fleet marks to make fleet credits but currently there is no way to transfer them in the fleet or the armada. Just wanted to see how we can trade these in.

Ensign Axe

Dont you just have to wait for a project to come about?  Also, be careful.  I spent over 2k marks in the armada and they didnt count towards your fleet contribution amount - meaning they wont count towards the ribbons.

davisjm0311

re: Fleet credits

Projects on the research lab have been progressing along fairly quickly. They usually have a 20 hour period to finish once they're filled. The next project in the queue usually requires fleet marks...same goes for our Armada's holdings...there are usually multiple projects to contribute to daily. I know Fleet Marks and Dilithium are the easiest way to gain credits but the other parts of the projects need filled too. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Suggestions Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: