View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt Nannoc
Science - Captain

Awarded:

re: Ship Provisions

Quick FYI and request.  I believe a number of fleet members are hitting the ship provisions hard to build large armada decks.  While this is good for the fleet and should be shared with everyone, can we pump up the ship provision production!  I believe that when this practice is used extensively, we could eat away 50+ provisions daily (we will need at least 500 provisions if all fleet members start following this practice).  I plan to buy a new ship or two for use and we have other new members who might do the same.  Let's be proactive.  Capt Nanoc 

T'Kiera
Tactical - Captain

For us somewhat newer people, can you explain the provision process to us?  Mainly because I have no clue what you're talking about.

BigBob357

If I understand correctly, the fleet has to complete projects in order to buy fleet ships. Every time a fleet ship is bought by a fleet member, it uses provisions. If you go to any of the ship stores and look at the cost of a fleet ship, it should show the amount for fleet creds, ship modules, and provisions necessary to purchase that ship. In order to replenish the number of ship provisions, we have to complete holding projects.

I can certainly see how this can become a problem, although I'll leave it to the leadership to make comments on how to address it.

an eye will be kept on the provisions

Awarded:

BigBob357 wrote:

If I understand correctly, the fleet has to complete projects in order to buy fleet ships. Every time a fleet ship is bought by a fleet member, it uses provisions. If you go to any of the ship stores and look at the cost of a fleet ship, it should show the amount for fleet creds, ship modules, and provisions necessary to purchase that ship. In order to replenish the number of ship provisions, we have to complete holding projects.

I can certainly see how this can become a problem, although I'll leave it to the leadership to make comments on how to address it.

You've got the mechanics exactly right.  Those officers that select the Fleet Holdings projects are aware of it, so they'll set up those projects as needed, so that we can keep up our numbers of available ship provisions.

Good call on bringing this up, guys!

Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

just in time..a ton of old fleet projects brought back...

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9637733-star-trek-online%3A-fleet-projects-rerun

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Lest we forget:  The Dilithium must flow or Cryptic's profits will be low!

End-Year rush to make last fiscal quarter look good to ChiCom overlords.

FYI, Subscriptions now on Sale.  Look for other goodies to go on sale by year's end. 

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Edward Hau

Nimmoth wrote:

just in time..a ton of old fleet projects brought back...

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9637733-star-trek-online%3A-fleet-projects-rerun

I believe we have done all of these already, and we still don't want any Tribbles on the starbase...

Jump to: