View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wil Phoenix
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Captain's Personal Log: Wil Phoenix; U.S.S. Ichaival

Captain's Personal log, star date 2415.1122:

The Tyrfing is a fine ship, and she'll do well in the Admiral's fleet, but I've been given command of a new Hestia class ship, 3rd off the line. She's a fine ship, with the prototype weapon codenamed "Firebringer". She, like her sister-ship the Cerberus has the Multi-Vector Assault Mode. Her name is Ichaival, after the legendary Bow of Odin. Unlike the Cerberus, which is destined to Guard the gates to Hates, the Ichaival is a weapon, and one we need in this war with the Iconians. It's said Ichaival, Odin's bow, would release 10 arrows on a single pull of the string. It's a good name. Tomorrow, we launch our final offensive, and Ichaival's maiden voyage. Nothing like trial by fire. I'm wasn't certain Starfleet is willing to make the sacrifices needed to win this war, but it seems like they've finally decided to try. Now it's up to my crew. See you on the other side. Red Ale... <--end of log-->

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: