View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: 50th Anniversery T-Shirt Design Contest

I'm no artist (I can barely draw a convincing stick figure), but I thought that I would bring this to the attention of the fleet artists and anyone else who may be interested. If you think that you have what it takes to design a worthy T-Shirt, go here and have at it:

http://www.startrek.com/article/star-trek-50th-anniversary-design-contest-underway-now

The deadline for submissions is 30 March.

If anyone is interested, my idea is as follows:

on the front of the T-Shirt over the left breast is the 50th anniversary logo. On the back of the T-Shirt would be the NX-01 Enterprise, The Connie Enterprise, The Galaxy Enterprise, and Voyager all side by side and from a perspective looking at the ships from above. Under the starships would be the phrase "To boldly go where no one has gone before!" The point at the bottom of the exclamation point would be DS9.

All shows are represented as is Roddenberry's philosophy of exploration. Feel free to use it if you wish, and good luck to anyone who participates!

Richter

Jump to: