Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Season 11.5 coming April 12th

BigBob357 wrote:

This is a link to the discussion on the "karate" system, here

lol I laughed at this... +1

Wupteedo wrote:

NNOOOoooo, I can't take any more change!

So how much of this "new & improved" STO going to cost me in time and dilithium? 

Trust me, it is going to be a LOT. With new fleet holdings comes new equipment sets and a brand spanking new reputation system. Think dil requirements on steroids if recent events are any indication.

While the new fleet holding was found during a recent data mining effort, it should be pointed out that this is just a place holder of sorts. Obviously, it doesn't exist yet and it wouldn't be the first time a project didn't make it onto the game. You can search the STO wiki for a list of projects that have been canceled or put on hold. IIRC, there are several missions that technically have a place holder for some time but have never been implemented. 

BigBob357 wrote:

While the new fleet holding was found during a recent data mining effort, it should be pointed out that this is just a place holder of sorts. Obviously, it doesn't exist yet and it wouldn't be the first time a project didn't make it onto the game. You can search the STO wiki for a list of projects that have been canceled or put on hold. IIRC, there are several missions that technically have a place holder for some time but have never been implemented. 

Not only that but regarding holdings ,strictly, they never get a place holder unless they are to be used. Ive been following data mining since sto launched and this has always held true.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Flash Traffic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: