View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Fleet OPS State of the Union.

Nope...not my circus, not my monkeys.

Awarded:

OK.... It's kinda getting off topic here. Let's get back to throwing out suggestions for Fleet gatherings and such, as what Cain intended.

Capt pRett wrote:

Nope...not my circus, not my monkeys.

+1 to you good sir, thank you for your fine contribution to this discussion. /golfclap 

Anton Mercer wrote:

OK.... It's kinda getting off topic here. Let's get back to throwing out suggestions for Fleet gatherings and such, as what Cain intended.

This. I also wanted to address a few of the suggestions.

First off, another Dabo Night sounds like a great idea. Personally, I would like to try and couple this with some sort of Trivia if at all possible to replace the scavenger hunt we did at the end of last year. To that end I would like to hold another Tour the Galaxy Event to help raise funds for additional prizes to the one Mitchy is providing. If not, is anyone interested in helping setup a separate trivia-style event?

As for the fan dancing and beauty pageants . . . it's not my thing and I personally would not be involved in said events. If someone wants to see these events then please step-up and volunteer to host them. The other Nimbus themed events sound great. For Sybok . . . I mean For Science!

Moving on. Actually I don't really have anything else. If you have an idea for an event, speak up. If you want to run an event, speak up. If you don't like an event, don't participate. That is all.

FCPT Cain 

Edit: VADM Kor's TOS Tuesdays have, from what I've seen, been going really well. So kudos to him for making that happen.   

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: