Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: Kick a Tribble Theme Nights

With the success of adding themes to Kick a Tribble Mondays, I have decided to make the 4th Monday of every month a theme night. The themes will rotate, with the first dedicated theme night being designated as Romulan.

The rules are as follows:

1. Have fun.

2. If you don't have the theme, that's alright. All are welcome just the same.

3. There will never be any equipment restrictions on any theme night. However, please disable your visuals for any equipment that you decide to use on TOS designated nights.

4. All rules also apply to ground actions.

It is my intent that theme nights will allow us to mix it up a bit and allow us to keep Kick a Tribble fresh. Although the 4th Monday will always be a theme night, I reserve the right to expand it to other nights as the mood strikes.

Gorgas/Richter

This sounds great, but can you explain exactly what this event is? What goes on, etc...

Airsem wrote:

This sounds great, but can you explain exactly what this event is? What goes on, etc...

Sure thing, Kick a Tribble is a weekly fleet event for the 7th I.T.S. KDF faction daughter fleet. We get together every Monday night at 8:00 pm eastern time and we run ground missions, space missions, and run STFs. We also try to pick up marks that the members need for working on reputations and picking up gear.

The theme nights are done to break up the routine a bit to keep the event interesting by allowing us to play different characters, fly original series ships, and run faction specific missions.

If you don't have a KDF toon, roll one and PM me and I will send you an invite so that you can join us. It's a good time. Also, there is now a ribbon for taking your KDF toon to level 60 and completing the Klingon story line.

Jump to: