View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you be interested in doing these events?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Maybe
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

CAPT Moroski

re: Ideas for future fleet events

Hey guys!

I am working on setting up and organizing some future fleet events and wanted to see if there would be interest in doing such from the fleet. I dont have all of the details worked out completely yet but any input would be appreciated!

Future fleet events that i am working on are as follows:

-Temperal Thursdays

-Fleet Winter Olympics

-Fleet Summer Olympics

Thanks in advance! 

I'm confused.... are you the new Ops officer?

T'Kiera wrote:

No I am not. However, it is my understanding that anyone in the fleet can post any event that they may want to run. It would not be an official event until approved by the command staff, but as far as i know there is nothing that stops a member of the fleet from running an event. But like I stated, this is as far as I am aware and was confirmed by a long time fleet veteran that was online earlier this week. Also all I am doing I seeing if there is interest in doing such events with members of the fleet so that it would be worth the effort and work putting it all together. 

However, please let me know if I am stepping on any toes by proceeding with something like this. The last thing that I want is to have conflict arise. I just happen to have a bunch of free time since i got fired form my job last month, and have down time in between looking for a new job. I just wanted to see if other members would like to do something new and fun in STO. I know that i would only because there isnt a lot of events that I can or have been able to make due to where they land in a given week. Plus with TOS Tuesdays being canceled (shocked when i found out) I just figured that something fresh would be welcomed and eventually approved and accepted by the Command Staff. 

I do apologize in advance if this has caused any problems thus far.

Nope, you're good to go Moroski.  Anyone can recommend or even plan events as long as they don't conflict with other fleet events

BigBob357

T'Kiera wrote:

I've also been extremely derelict in my duties so sorry to all for my lack of presence. I blame FCPT Davis. Seriously, it is his fault. 

Awarded:

Next Fleet Staff Meeting is December 1, due to the Thanksgiving holiday.  On that meeting we will plan the activities for December.  It's usually a pretty slow month, but anything that you can come up with would be appreciated.  I recommend coordinating before the meeting with FCAPT Cain, the Ops officer, so that he will have all the ideas to look at before the meeting and then he can propose the schedule of events.  You can always run any group or event that you want, if you are willing to be the organizing/moderating officer.  But it's a great idea to be at the monthly staff meeting, so that we can figure out with you the best date for your event.  That way it doesn't conflict with other events, and also we can get it on the calendar and in the meeting minutes, so everyone can see your event in the main page.  Hope to "see" you at the Thursday night meeting on December 1.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: