Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: K-13 is now Tier 2

The 7th I.T.S. fleet holding is now tier 2. As a result, we have the bank, mailbox, some interesting new officers and fleet gear available. The rubble is gone and the starbase is a little cleaner. They are also working on repairing the railing in the main area. But it is starting to come together.

I have slotted a transwarp project that will allow travel between holdings. Once complete, we should be able to get there from any fleet holding that we have.

Finally, I would like to congratulate the members of the 7th I.T.S. for the fine job that they have done and continue to do. As we are now about 1/3 of the way through the tier 3 level, it shouldn't be long before we see the completed project, and it will be thanks to your dedication and efforts.

Gorgas

7th I.T.S. Commanding

Awarded:

Alright, you can quit showing off now. We get it, you're awesome as the Commander of the 7th ITS. Stop making the Fed side look bad.

In all seriousness though, great work by the KDF side on this one, it's awesome to see the involvement in the Fleet.(even if I'm not able to join KaT Monday. I am planning on correcting this defect in the New Year.) 

Qa'pla

The thunder from down under
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

CAPT Preston wrote:

Alright, you can quit showing off now. We get it, you're awesome as the Commander of the 7th ITS. Stop making the Fed side look bad.

In all seriousness though, great work by the KDF side on this one, it's awesome to see the involvement in the Fleet.(even if I'm not able to join KaT Monday. I am planning on correcting this defect in the New Year.) 

Qa'pla

And we would be very happy to have you, sir!  :-)

Jump to: