Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: New 7th I.T.S. Regulations

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if !mso]>

<![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <![endif]-->

Now that we have established our own Armada, I intend to follow the guidelines set by The 7th Fleet. As such, once our fleet holdings have been finished, no additional projects will be slated with the exception of necessary provisions and projects to support duty officer grinding. This is so that we may enhance the projects of our subordinate fleets and help them to grow.

The 7th O.S.G. was established as a fleet mark dump and as such, it shall be the last resort for dumping marks. Meaning that you should check all other subordinate fleets first, and then dump marks, dilithium, and doffs in the 7th O.S.G. fleet. 

Additionally, all subordinate fleets have been directed to leave their fleet marks contribution open as a condition for membership in the Armada. While closing contributions may occur from time to time on an as needed basis, that should be the exception and not the rule. Should anyone have any questions concerning these matters, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via PM or in game.

COMO Richter/Gorgas

Com7th I.T.S.

Jump to: