CAPT Preston
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Fleet RP event: Klingon Incursion

/PRIORITY URGENT

ALL HANDS

FR CHIEF OF OPERATIONS

SUBJECT: KLINGON INCURSION/

House Thu’fir has encroached on the Federation side of the neutral zone, raiding and looting freighter traffic and colonies throughout Fed space. The Seventh Fleet has been deployed throughout the Federation, keeping the peace from DS9 to the Romulan Republic. Taskforce deployments have ramped up, with most of the fleet deployed to the two areas of the Galaxy where the Klingon raids have been most prevalent.

Duties of each TF

TF 7-0: Based out of Starbase 643, this Taskforce is under the direct control of the Fleet Admiral, Emery Fortin. These ships are to guard the Starbase and the Fleet Admiral, as well as being the logistical reserve.

Ships:

U.S.S Ticonderoga

U.S.S Keystone

U.S.S Shiloh

U.S.S Spectre

U.S.S Tarawa

U.S.S Tokugawa

U.S.S. Revere

TF 7-1: Based from Starbase 39 Sierra, this Taskforce is under the command of Admiral Van Wormer. They are tasked with patrolling the Federation/Romulan Republic border, keeping the peace between the two powers. They are also charged with being a strategic reserve for Taskforce 7-2.

Sectors: Teneebia, Ponor, Horus, Dimorus, Sierra, Argelius, Celes, Rator, Vendor

Ships:

U.S.S Midway

U.S.S Oklahoma City

U.S.S Leviathan

U.S.S Massachusetts

U.S.S Striker

U.S.S New Orleans

R.R.W Fortune X

I.G.V Ushaan Tor

U.S.S. Yukon

TF 7-2: Based out of Starbase K-7, this task force is led by Fleet Captain Preston. They’re tasked with defending the immediate Fed/Klingon Border. This means that the most likely source for casualties is this Taskforce. They are to patrol the border, detain or turn back any Klingon vessel bearing the crest of House Thu’fir or its allies, and provide assistance to any Federation colony and the Federation base on Nukara.

Sectors: Risa, Donatu, Kassae, Xaratine, Khitomer Aldebaran, Archanis, Ba’aja, Boreth, Gamma Eridon

Ships:

U.S.S Australia

U.S.S Asmodeus

U.S.S Hesperian

U.S.S Silver Destroyer

U.S.S Daystar Clarion

U.S.S Hekate

U.S.S Merrimac

U.S.S Highlander

U.S.S Alabama

U.S.S Byzantium

U.S.S Challenger

U.S.S Audacity

U.S.S Champlain

TF 7-3: Based out of Earth Space Dock, this Taskforce is led by Vice Admiral JT Kerry. This part of the fleet is currently in the process of being upgraded and filtered into the other taskforces to replace ships that have been damaged or are in need of updating. They are also in charge of patrolling the surrounding sectors and providing assistance to other taskforces, but only in the most extreme of circumstances.

Sectors: Vulcan, Orion, Tellar, Deneb, Draylon, Betazed

Ships:

U.S.S Astoria

U.S.S Sibyl

U.S.S Perseus

U.S.S Marines

U.S.S Bozeman

U.S.S Brilliance

U.S.S Indianapolis

U.S.S Iapetus

TF 7-4: Based out of Deep Space 9, this portion of the Fleet is under the command of Fleet Captain Moroski. As the Taskforce with the majority of operational ships, they are tasked with the defence of the Alpha Quadrant against increasing Klingon, True Way, Dominion and Breen incursions into Federation space. This being said, the amount of ships in this Taskforce is subject to change, depending on the conflict in the Beta Quadrant.

Sectors: Bajor, Trill, Minos Korva, Mizar, Denobula, Tzenketh, Dubhe, Ferenginar, Defera, Cardassia, Algira, Orias, Mariah, Arawath, Raveh, Breen

Ships:

U.S.S Brown Chicken

U.S.S Mandragoran

U.S.S Steel Justice

U.S.S Valkyrie

U.S.S Vindicator

U.S.S Dahaka

U.S.S Snakeeye MKII

U.S.S Sojourn

U.S.S Guam

U.S.S Intrepid

U.S.S Kenning

U.S.S Lake Eyrie

U.S.S Lassen

U.S.S Goldadler

U.S.S Dishevel

U.S.S Alliance

U.S.S Reaper

U.S.S Mist Raven

U.S.S Shagohod

U.S.S Hayabusa

U.S.S Renaissance

U.S.S Royal Arch

All Captains will report to their stations by Stardate 2417.02.05. Once at their posts, each captain will take his or her ship on routine patrols of their assigned systems, and report back to their TFOC on the Fleet Communication channel designated for their use. More orders will follow as more intel becomes available.

FCPT PRESTON, CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER, 7th FLEET.

/END TRANSMISSION/

Last edited by CAPT Preston on 02/03/17 18:25; edited 1 time in total

The thunder from down under
CAPT Preston
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Alright, now to explain to you munchkins how this is going to work.

First off, you have all been assigned to a different TF, all of which are based around major Federation strongpoints, TF 7-1 at SB 39 Sierra, 7-2 at K-7, 7-3 at SB 1 (also known as Earth Space Dock, or ESD), and 7-4 at DS9. For anyone who doesn't like where they've been assigned for any reason, such as the TF commander smells funny or you really want be able to drink at Quarks, shoot me a pm and I will try and move you around to a TF that better suits you. That being said, there will be a minimum number of transfers I will approve, as each TF needs to be at a minimum fighting strength of 5 ships.

As for the patrols, it's just as it sounds. Each captain will do the patrol missions for the systems with their Area of Operations, and put a small text report on Discord, within their own Task Force text channel. Following that, your TFOC (Task Force Officer Commanding) will make a longer report on the site on Friday every week, containing the amount of systems patrolled that week and some after action reports, if they have time or if any are provided. If you can, please make your reports a little bit more interesting than "went to orion sytem, fought orions, lived" makes for a more fun experience all around.

At the end of February, their may or may not be an event on the final Monday of February, to tie into Kick a Tribble. This depends on if the Fleet does a certain number of patrols in a specific AO. I won't say which one yet, as I hope that all of you will take the time to do at least one patrol mission per play session. The missions are usually short and sweet, so they won't take up much of your time.

All this being said, if everything goes to plan for this 'campaign' this month, next month, during Klingon Appreciation Month, I will be hoping to expand the story into a decent narrative. This all depends on you guys, so don't let me down, I've kinda been working on this all month and would hate to see it all go to waste.

Clear skies and amazing adventures to you all:

Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

USS Yukon has joined the fleet and requests an assignment sir...I am also working with my science and engineering officers to get comms online by the 5th so that I can actually start speaking to the fleet again!

Awarded:

The U.S.S. Yukon is hereby posted to Taskforce 7-1, under ADM Van Wormer. Report to Starbase 39 Sierra and conduct patrols in the assigned sectors. Good luck, Captain.

Baldwin Praji
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Sir,

I report that the USS Concord is currently in space dock and that I will be commanding the USS Merrimac during this operation.

Respectfully,

Captain Baldwin Praji

Awarded:

Captain Praji,

Thank for your update. Please report to you assigned AO and begin patrolling ASAP.

Respectfully

Fleet Captain Preston, TFOC TF 7-2, 7th Fleet Operations Officer

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Orders acknowledged. U.S.S. Perseus en route to ESD at maximum warp and will stand by for further.

COMO Richter

Awarded:

[OOC:  I really love these type of events!  How much is too much?  I don't want to over-do it, but I am having a ball doing these missions and patrolling.  I could spend hours doing this.]

Awarded:

(OOC) Maybe tone it down to 3 missions a day, just so we can all have a go at each one with only a little overlap. Otherwise, great job mate. Got to be honest, I was kinda afraid that it wouldn't take off. Now I'm gonna have to scheme out a new campaign for later this year.

Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

still no comms here so it looks like I will not be helping out after all *sigh*

Awarded:

Cleo Mavendorf wrote:

still no comms here so it looks like I will not be helping out after all *sigh*

Mr. Mavendorf, is this a PC or an issue with Discord?

VADM JT Kerry

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

PC issue....my system refuses to allow any sort of headset mic to function...no idea why it allows speakers to work fine...but try and plug any sort of mic in and it doesn't work

Awarded:

Discord has text chat, so you can still be part of events

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: