View previous topic :: View next topic  
FCPT. Mitchell. D. Ries
Tactical - Captain

re: Dabo!

Hey guys, I've talked it over with the command staff, and we are still planing to do Dabo Nights. At this moment I haven't figured out a date as of yet, but one will be coming (most likely next month). But I also have some prizes for everyone who wins. At the moment their mostly okish prizes. But you'll notice a theme.

2x 150 Fleet Mark Bonus Pool

1x 35,000 Fleet Credit Bonus Pool

4x 750 Reputation Mark Bonus Pool

As for the grand prize I have:

25x Special Equipment Packs of the Undiscovered Phaser Weapons type

Please keep in mind that these prizes are out of my own pocket, and that I'm getting the most of them from lockboxes, so Dabo Night prizes are subject to irregularity when it comes to how rare they are. If I managed to unpack a few ships or rarer stuff I will be including them in the prize pool. But because its lockboxes I can't always guarantee that there'll be super rare prizes each quarter, but I will always try to include something for the winners to take with them. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the upcoming Dabo Night, and check back here as I'll probably update whats going on for Dabo Nights here.

Us crazy Aussies need to stick together
Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

i have a leech i can donate, although i dont know if anyone will need/want it at this point in the game

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
LT. Thorne

prizes!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: