View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Recognition for the completion of K-13

To: All Personnel

Subject: Warrior Recognition 

First, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all members of the 7th Fleet who helped construct K-13 on both sides. Your efforts got this project done in short order and with great efficiency. So it is with deep respect and gratitude that I thank you all for your services to the Lucky 7th! 

The following members dedicated over 500,000 in contributions to K-13 and several donated millions in donations to the project, with several doing so for both sides of the fleet. The dedication, diligence, and initiative of these men are to be commended. I therefore recommend the following fleet members for the Meritorious service medal for their service to the 7th Fleet and its members:

ADM Van Wormer (2nd award), VADM J.T. Kerry (2nd award), Sapel, Valencynos, Phelanwolf62, Augerson (2nd award), Kor, Novin

In recognition of the extraordinary services rendered to the 7th I.T.S. by its members, I hereby order that the following warriors receive the Order of Kahless, the highest award possible in the KDF:

VADM J.T. Kerry, Sapel (2nd award), Kor, Nanoc, Phelanwolf, Wupteedo

An organization is only as good as its members and I have found that the 7th fleet has some of the best that you could ask for and I am very proud to be associated with them and I consider it an honor to lead them.  These men went above and beyond the call of duty in their diligence to see that K-13 was constructed. Their dedication kept the 7th I.T.S. up with the efforts and progress of the main fleet which possesses far more active personnel. It is an honor to be associated with you, gentlemen.

Wulfric Richter/Gorgas

Commodore, 7th I.T.S.

And, by order of

Fleet Admiral Emery Fortin

7th Fleet, Commanding

(Re-posted by VADM JT Kerry - due to formatting issues.)

Last edited by VADM JT Kerry on 03/09/17 19:19; edited 1 time in total
VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Recognition for the completion of K-13

Updated with the Federation info.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: