View previous topic :: View next topic  
FCPT. Mitchell. D. Ries
Tactical - Captain

re: Important Discord Information

To: All Personnel

Subject: Important Discord Information

Hey all, there have been a few questions recently about our Discord server and I'm here to clear up any confusion or questions regarding bots and commands accessible to the majority of the fleet.

Let's start with the bots.

We currently have two bots that both help maintain the discord server and add a little fun to it. That is the Security Chief and Rem of Borg bots.

Rem is used to help with some moderator aspects of the discord however is more sided towards the fun side, it has quite a lot of commands that are accessible to the whole fleet and some that are only available to the Command Staff and Fleet Captains.

The Security Chief however is works mostly behind the scenes keeping everything in order, it keeps an active log as to what everyone on the discord server does (excluding making a log of what people post in chat. Even a daily read would take an hour or two for that), If someone moves channel, changes nicknames, deletes posts, or is kicked/banned. It makes a log of it, which I do read everyday. It also is capable of basic moderation while there is no admin or moderator around. All of the commands for this bot are restricted to Command staff and Fleet Captains.

As stated above the Commands for each bot are either restricted or available to all members of the fleet, There is a forum post about the commands that everyone can use here, however it is in need of an update, which I am doing. If anyone has any questions about the functionality of the bots and about the Discord server itself. Please don't be afraid to contact me via PMs 

Mitchell Ries

FLeet Captain, Lucky 7th Fleet

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

re: Important Discord Information

Thanks for clarifying this Mr. Ries. I'm sure this will quell people's fears, hopefully...

Jump to: