View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt Nannoc
Science - Captain

Awarded:

re: COLONY Provision Issue? Are Permissions being updated soon?

Currently, SEC V or less cannot donate Provisions to Colony Projects.  Based on discussions last Monday, I thought the issue had been identified and was being addressed.  Is there a timetable for the update?  CAPT Nannoc

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

All Sec levels have the ability to donate to the coffers, it was already set that way when I checked it tonight.  I think that change got made last week.  Only Sec VI could use the coffers to add to project, I just changed that so that Sec V, FFO, and Sec VI can do that.  Novin dumped a bunch from the coffers to the projects and it worked.

I suspect there might be a cap per toon on how much you can donate to the Fleet coffers, I was donating in the KDF Fleet the other day and I noticed that I still had some left of each type and couldn't add them.  The amount I had added appeared to be about 150 total.  Anyone know if there is a cap on how much you can donate?  Either that or there is some bug where occasionally you can't donate.  

Anyway, the permissions are set correctly at this point.  Novin can use the contents of the coffers so that is working too, but you will have to try donating to the coffers again to see if that is working or not.  Try it on another toon if it doesn't work and see if it is any different.  Also, if it's still not working try signing out of the game and back in and see if that changes anything.

Science - Captain

Awarded:

This post is not about COFFERS.  It relates to donating directly to Fleet Projects.  SEC V or less was unable to do so.  I logged back in to test after your post but someone else filled up the projects (likely a higher SEC Level).  Can we let a SEC III try a donation to a project (provision)?

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Sorry, Novin had told me when I went into voice chat that the problem was with coffers.  Can't see anything wrong with the settings for Donate to Fleet Projects, it's on for all Sec levels like it always has been.  Some kind of weird bug?

Science - Captain

Awarded:

re: Thanks

Thanks for looking into it!

COMO Sapel
Science - Commodore

Awarded:

My Sec IV KDF and sec III Federation toons have not yet encountered any barriers to donating to colony world projects. 

Hopefully whatever was going on has resolved - Let us know,

Awarded:

I found a glich that may be intentional.  Out of the first batch of items i got from running the missions, my toons are holding on to small batches of items that I couldn't donate directly to its associated project, and will not go into the corresponding coffer.  Example, my main toon, JT Kerry, has 8 batteries that won't transfer to the coffer, and the corresponding project is always full.  Eventually, I hope to catch the project and dump these 8 batteries into it.  

Mr. Nannoc, is this the issue you are seeing?

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: