Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Purchase Real Estate on Star Citizen

You can buy a 4 x 4 plot for $50.00, or 8 x 8 plot for $100.  Also, you can buy a ship to help colonized/support your plot, the Pioneer. 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/16292-Q-A-UEE-Land-Claim-Licenses

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I was about to say that they are aufully small - what about 6x3x6. Ha! But, I went to the link and found the true dimensions are in km. This makes all the difference. A 4km x 4km plot is a just short of 2.5 square miles - big enough for a decent size factory.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Sorry Mark, should of posted the size.  I got a 8 x 8 for myself and four 4x4's for all my Star Citizen Sons.   Plus, I got some other goodies during the Anniversary Sale.  So glad I got all those $20 ships with LTI back in the day.  If you upgrade them to a bigger ship, the LTI goes with you to the new ship.  

Anniversary Sale is going till the 11 December.   One new concept ship with LTI, plus other ships that are normally not available for sale.  Of course, all ships will be available in-game image.

Need to get my Star Citizen rig, re-built.   Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: