View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Vashaar
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Finally back in game

After many delays despite the best of intentions, Capt. Ashantia Vashaar makes her return to the fleet. Been really busy IRL, starting new job over last year. I figured a new xpac was the best reason to return. I did go all out and but the whole kit and caboodle. Does anyone know if the two factions can go to either side, or are they their own third faction? Well, nowhere to start since this Romulan has returned to Sol Sector?

Captain Vashaar sends...

Awarded:

re: Re: Finally back in game

Valerien79 wrote:

After many delays despite the best of intentions, Capt. Ashantia Vashaar makes her return to the fleet. Been really busy IRL, starting new job over last year. I figured a new xpac was the best reason to return. I did go all out and but the whole kit and caboodle. Does anyone know if the two factions can go to either side, or are they their own third faction? Well, nowhere to start since this Romulan has returned to Sol Sector?

Captain Vashaar sends...

Awesome, welcome back, and congrats on the new pack!  My understanding for the new expansion is that if you create a Jem'Hadar or Cardassian toon starting on Tuesday, June 5 or after, that for allegiance, it works like a Romulan toon.  At a certain point, you choose to be aligned with either the KDF or the UFP.  The difference is that they said in the release for it that you start off at Level 60, with a fully equipped ship, and everything - skills, traits, etc. all set up in a standard package for the career specialty.  After that you can fool around with resetting that stuff and you can also level up to the new cap of 65.  

We think that the easiest/fastest way to level up existing toons from 60 to the 65 level cap is probably to set up Admiralty Tour of Duty and Very Rare missions that give lots of points.  Set them up so that they complete, and don't turn them in until after the level cap increase.  Then, you should shoot right up in levels once these are turned in.  I am off all week, and one thing I'm doing this weekend is to go to all my many toons and set these missions up before Tuesday.

Another thing is that from Tuesday on, Romulans will be able to Captain all of the ships of their faction, for example you can now do a Romulan lend-lease D-7 using a K'Tinga T3 and hopefully the refit and T5 Fleet K'Tinga Refit models.  There are some exempt ships, for example if you are going the D-7 route, you can't do this with the T6 Temporal Light Cruiser [so no Romulan T6 D7 or Connie if you are a Fed Rom, but they can run the T'Liss like they always could before].  See HERE.  Link has the exempt ships listed.

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Finally back in game

I'm getting excited. Not sure whether to do Cardassian or Jem'Hadar. Likely Cardassian.

Jump to: