Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Staff News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM JT Kerry (Fed) CoS
VADM JT Kerry CoS
Engineering - Vice Admiral

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 18 Jan 2010
Posts: 1160

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Annual Halloween Event!

0



Last edited by VADM JT Kerry CoS on 11/05/18 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 1279

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Annual Halloween Event!

0

I think we should do these missions with melee weapons only! Maybe even hand to hand combat :)



_________________
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 1615

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Annual Halloween Event!

0
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin wrote:

I think we should do these missions with melee weapons only! Maybe even hand to hand combat :)

 omg... do you know how long these missions would turn out if we did hand to hand?



_________________
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 1279

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Annual Halloween Event!

0
Anton Mercer wrote:
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin wrote:

I think we should do these missions with melee weapons only! Maybe even hand to hand combat :)

 omg... do you know how long these missions would turn out if we did hand to hand?

 

No balls, no blue chips :)



_________________
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 1279

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Annual Halloween Event!

0

After all that I forgot the damn event sheesh. Old age is creeping up on me...



_________________
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 1615

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Annual Halloween Event!

1
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin wrote:

After all that I forgot the damn event sheesh. Old age is creeping up on me...

 naw.. 300 ain't old! :P



_________________
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Staff News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum