View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Moonlight
Tactical - Captain

re: Request for Active Duty.

Hello to the Officers and Ranks of the 7th Fleet, from the Ready Room of Captain Moonlight.

After an extended period on reserve I am now ready to return to active service. My ships computer is finished its refit and the engines are humming like a queen bee.

I would like to be reinstated to my former position and continue to 'boldly go' with all my Fleet comrades.

I will be playing some major catch up, and getting back into the swing of it. After so long its like learning to play again. I need to get Comms sorted still and will be looking through the tech manual to get that established ASAP - but im not there yet. Also catch up with you all in game as soon as I can. My klingon toon is neglected and needs some attention, there are new tiers of everything and what was a pretty good build is now sadly lacking. But, i will enjoy the 'grind'.

Live Long, and Play STO

John.

Awarded:

re: Request for Active Duty.

I have reflected the Royal Arch's status to active duty on the registry, welcome back.  Please let me know if any updates are needed in case you have changed ship.

http://www.fleet7.com//forums/viewtopic.php?p=39985254&gid=84053#39985254

Jump to: