View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Build & Training Night

Build & Training Night

Tonight, starting tonight at 2030 (EST)

What is it? 

It is a concept idea to help Fleetmates improve the build of their ships.  Also, it is an opportunity to test a new build or builds for your ship.  For instance, what works better for my ship -- beams or cannons, Plasma or Antiproton, or what type of shield works best in actual combat.   Maybe you just got a new lockbox ship and you want to test it out in a more controlled environment.  Or perhaps you are a newer player and want some tips on how to better set-up or fly your ship.  Look at this as being your best bro's garage on Saturday afternoon and plenty of cold beer in the cooler. 

Experience engineers and expert pilots needed. 

Sorry for not get this out sooner or better explanation, but real world me has been hectic for the last several months.  Things should get back to normal after my extended TAD to the South Pacific. 

Cheers - FCAPT Smaug, Ops Officer

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Talan77
Tactical - Commander

I would be interested, still need to get in to discord though. 

Sir - Training & Build Night is scheduled for the last Wednesday of each month.  It is also new concept in which bugs are being worked out.   If you are having some issues, please post on the 7th Fleet website to let the Staff Officers know.  One of them will get back to you.  Also, if you look at the 7th Fleet website on the right side you will see a Blue "Discord" box.  Click on that and that should give you the information you need to hook into the Discord network.   Welcome aboard.

Cheers - FCAPT Smaug, OPS Officer

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: