View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: The 7th Fleet and Star citizen

Hey guys just saying hello and letting those that have Star citizen that I picked it up last weekend . I would like to connect with the fleet over there, I am just wondering what kind of fleet assets do we have over there ? Will we have a an honest fleet over there and a carrier to work from?  I have just a basic starter pack with the Mustang Alpha and looking at picking up an avenger tomorrow. I am very excited about this game and what the fleet would accomplish. This game is deep and complex very impressed with what I have seen sofar. Will we have a mining ops, a fuel ops explorer wing 

Please get back to me on this and let me know.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

I would also ask in the fleet's discord as well.  Most of the guys communicate and post there.

Awarded:

Hi Deven,  

If you login to https://robertsspaceindustries.com , go to Community and in its dropdown choose Organization.  In the Organization window, click on Find and search for " Group 7 Galactic " - that is the 7th Fleet presence in Star Citizen.  When you click on the G7G link it will take you to our page and you should see a "Join Now" link sliding back and forth on the lower right. 

You will also need to apply using the Group 7 Galactic link on the lower right hand side of the menu bar below the banner image at the top of the this website.  It will take you to the G7G website and there is an application link at the top of the lefthand column.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Yes it does, one catch is that my character name got mixed up with my login so look for Goldbug thats the name I will be applying under untill I can submit a change

Thanks again guys

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
JinHoshi
Tactical - Commander

Ironically, I've been a subscriber for Star Citizen forever just never actually downloaded or played it. I've got 400,000 REC and no clue what to do with it xD http://prntscr.com/n41vns

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: