View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talan77
Tactical - Commander

re: New Monitor Issue

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

Nevermind.  Problem solved.  It was as simple as select all and drag & drop back on Monitor 1|3

So I have been Googling this and none of the “solutions” I have found have worked.  I just got a nice new 32” monitor.  I still have my old 27” connected as a secondary display.  New monitor is connected with HDMI, old monitor got moved to VGA (on a laptop with only one HDMI port).  Everything is working fine.  Taskbar is on Monitor 1|3 (Laptop screen/32” Monitor).  However my desktop icons are on Monitor 2 (except the ones I added that aren’t displayed by default).  I can’t seem to find a way to get all my icons back on one screen.  My laptop is running the Windows 10.  Most of the answers I found were for Windows 7, not 10.  Any help would be much appreciated. 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: