View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: Seasons Greetings!

Merry Christmas!

While Christmas comes but once per year, the people that we share it with remain, and that is the true blessing of the holiday. Because of them, we are able to carry the Christmas spirit with us throughout the year. I came to the 7th Fleet in December of 2013. I was recovering from a heart attack and stroke and was looking for a way to occupy my time. While browsing the available fleets, the 7th just stood head and shoulders above all others. In the 7th, I found good friends and companions and over the years, they have transitioned to family.

Like any family, we have had a couple of problems here and there. But we have always pulled together and come out stronger with our challenges put behind us. We have members from all around the globe. Our member rolls include the United Kingdom, Germany, New Zealand, and Australia. We even had a member in Antarctica when he was assigned there. No matter where in the world we hail from, we all share the same quality of honor, integrity, and a thirst for the unknown and adventure. True to Roddenberry's Star Trek, the best and most noble qualities of spirit that can be found in his universe, can also be found right here in The 7th Fleet. In short, it is both an honor and a privilege to be associated with you all.

So in that spirt, may you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year. And may that new year bring with it both prosperity and much happiness for both yourself and your family!

Sincerely,

VADM Wulfric Richter

Chief of Staff

The 7th Fleet

Jump to: