View previous topic :: View next topic  
COMO Sapel
Science - Commodore

Awarded:

re: Year 13 (2023) - Anniversary Celebration begins Jan 24th!

As Star Trek Online completes its thirteenth year representing the Star Trek universe, we are pleased to kick off the festivities for our Anniversary Celebration starting on PC on January 24th, 2023 and continuing until February 23th, 2023. (Console dates will be announced at a later date.)

All of the usual activities will contribute toward your Daily Progress in the Event, eventually earning your way toward the Grand Prize – a Tier 6 Ship!

Keep reading to reveal what activities and prizes await those who join us to celebrate the 13th Anniversary.

The Grand Prize for this event will be a brand new Tier 6 ship – revealed tonight at 4:30 PT on a new Ten Forward Weekly! You can watch on our Twitch Channel or our Facebook Page.

Part of the anniversary update will be several brand new activities that will be a part of this event. Look for more information about them, soon.

Activities: [NEW]Episode: "Fujiwhara Effect" (2 pts.)

Episode: "Eye of the Storm" (2 pts.)

[NEW]TFO: "Bird Cage" (2 pts.)  TFO: "Iupiter Irratus" (2 pts.)

[NEW]Patrol: "Khonshu Khaibit" (1 pt.)

[NEW]Patrol: "Jupiter Station Showdown" (1 pt.)

Omega Particle Stabilization (1 pt.)

Remember that earning additional Daily Progress also grants you scaling Dilithium Ore bonus rewards, after you have claimed the Grand Prize!

Players unable to find the time to complete the Event, or interested in rushing to complete their progress, will have the opportunity to purchase the remainder of their Daily Progress using Zen at any time. The base price for this buyout will be discounted based on the amount of Daily Progress you have already accrued.

Omega Molecule Stabilization Game is back, as is a New Party Popper!

I like the looks of the Vger spinoff ship. The slots and seating on the ship seems like it would make a good EPG build as a sci destroyer.

Awarded:

Woot! I once again get to gain EC by selling some of my older party poppers! Also need to do the daily mission so I can add #13 to the set!

Awarded:

Sounds like some good episodes and the new ship looks interesting, looking to get into the action again hope to see you all out there.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Just completed the Anniversary mission two days ago, if there is anyone that needs help with this please let me know and I'll be more then welling to help, also keep in mind that the , "Its a good day to die " year long event started this week and last for 14 days.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: