View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. St. Peter

re: Ghost Ship; Comments, Belittlings, Whatever

Hey all, wanted to post a feedback thread for the next piece of fiction that I've been wanting to do for some time now.

I've put closed, however, I am open to having some people join up with the Rafale in the rift. If you are willing to work with me on this story, send me a private message. Be warned though, I'm hoping to move quickly with this, so if you don't think you can post story pieces on a schedule, then maybe this isn't the best one for you. I'll have another thread eventually that I'd like to open up to more people soon, so don't feel like you're only going to be left out in the dark.

Hope you all enjoy, and please leave me feedback here. Thanks!

-JSP

Lang S
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Sir the title of this feedback thread some what worries me. Belittings, Whatever. We try to keep this a postive place if you believe anyone would do that to you here please let myself or the upper staff know and we will take care of it. You are a Valued member of this team and I would hate to your imagination brought down by other members Belitting or whatever. Keep up the good work we enjoy what you write.Thanks

, I certainly wasn't implying that I was getting rude comments, Mr. Lang. It was really more of a joke. I will take constructive criticism, but if I get a comment of "you suck," well, that's what the ignore button is for.

Lang S
Engineering - Vice Admiral

understood

Jump to: