This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ztrek7

re: 7th Fleet Noob Questions

1) In game invite: Reading it states to use vent to ask an officer for invite, then another place states you only get access to vent if you participate. How can you participate without being actually in the fleet?

2) Standard Uniform: Is there a file to download and import to make this easier or is it all manual? Are we suppose to use the option to "hide" armor so uniform is seen?

3) Instance: Is there a particular instance we run in, if so, which one?

4) Forum Sigs: Any recommendations on a site with a good builder?

5) Rank: When posting on forums, am I suppose to report my in game rank or my fleet rank?

I probably have more, but can't think of them now!

Ztrek7 / USS Tiberius 7S1
J. St. Peter

1) You're posting on this site. Congratulations, you're in the fleet! Someone higher up will send you the Ventrilo information

2) No and Yes. There is a PDF in the Fleet Documents section (unless it's been moved) that Keogh did up that walks you through the fleet uniform standards. Make sure to hide your armor and kit so that we can all see your lovely threads. When not at an official fleet function where uniform is required, wear whatever you want.

3) Nope, no particular instances. I know Roleplayers, like myself, will try to keep to instance 2 or 3, especially in Quarks. Otherwise, nothing is set in stone.

4) Turner makes the name bars. The sigs most people have you can create from this site; go to your user profile and scroll down to your signature block. There should be a link to "create your own signature."

5) Fleet rank trumps game rank. I'm a commander here, but in game I'm already RA5.

Welcome to the 7th!

homershanks

Hello and welcome to the fleet. I am new in the fleet also so i wouldn't want to overstep my bounds, but maybe i could help with a couple of your questions. =).

As to question 1 if u have received the ventrillo information i would go on and see if you could chat with the highest ranking officer that is in vent at that time. You will find that everyone in there is pretty friendly, and will be willing to help get you squared away. Just be polite and you will be fine.

For question 4 I would go into your user profile. There is a clicky there that says "need a custom signature?" This is what i used to create my sig. I looked at the other fleet members signatures in my task force to help me put in the right information. I am not exactly sure of your task force's CO or grooming standards, so if one of your officers directs u to change something they would know better than I.

Anyways just a couple of things to help you get started. I'm sure your CO will be along soon to give you a more thorough briefing. I will look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome Ensign ZTrek7....

Fleet uniforms is currently in the works on Tribble Server, or soon will be. In the meantime just find any 7th Fleet Officer (Not a 7MD Officer) that is in SOL Station and you can get the proper grooming standards from him.

Vent access will be emailed to you from this site.

Signature graphics are from Siglauncher.com or from grapics pulled from our fleet's gallery.

We use fleet rank, not game rank.

We do not use any paticular instance, you really can't in game. But, when we do assemble, we will call off the instance we are in.

Hope that answers most of your questions.

Welcome to the fleet sir.
Lang S
Engineering - Vice Admiral

welcome you will be getting a welcome package shortly via pm which will answer most of your question. Thanks and welcome to the 7th

Awarded:

Welcome to the Lucky 7th! Hope to see you in game soon! Any help you need feel free to ask! I've found this to be a really good bunch to play alongside! And we even hang out in bars in game! Who could ask for more?
Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser

welcome to the fleet, thanks guys for helping him out!

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

i like to welcome you to the Lucky 7th Fleet if you have any questions and if i cant help i would be happy to help you i am 1LT Miv of the 7MD and if you need anything just ask the fllet we will help you in any way we can good to have you abroad with the 7th Fleet.

Awarded:

Forum Image
Forum Image Forum Image

Ahh fresh meat!! =)

That being said (i had to) Welcome to the Best fleet in the known universe!
I am Commander Marcus Greenhaven from the 7th Fleet's division of the Starfleet Corps of Engineers, if you should have any questions regarding your ship or anything else Tech related, feel free to drop me a line or post a question over in the TF 70 Forum. We are always glad to help the fleet.

Welcome to the fleet!

Awarded:

Welcome aboard sir... I think you made the right choice the Lucky 7th is one of the premier fleets in STO at the moment and I am proud of that we have a very good crew here... Enjoy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: