Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 78 (TF-78) Tactical Response Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Black Market Exchange

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

Black Market Exchange

Shades of Gray

Stardate 2409.0531 2400 hours
Covert: Smuggling deal.

During the late hours of the evening of the 31st I had an individual contact me and inquired if I had any “Relief supply's” , I advised my contact that I did indeed have some stock on demand that he might interested in. Later that night in cargo bay four I met with my contact, we exchanged latium for the goods . All in all it was a good trade three crates of shield weapon batteries and a small container of quadrotriticale.

Forum Image

(OOC) I have been working with Magnus Minster the past few weeks in helping him set up a Black market exchange, as an alternative to the common AH most players use. The idea behind the BME is to one help folks get items at a reasonable price. There is a whole underground lingo that people use to trade in. Along with a website set up Magnus Minster that explains how things work on the BME, rules of acquisition and so on. The currency of the day is the energy credits from in game.

Magnus Minster has requested a link to his website be put up on the 7ths website to let the fleet know of this new opportunity, in doing so he would put a link to the 7th on his site as well. This is something for the command staff to consider as an alturntive to buying items on the AH for outrageous prices .

Another added perk is that this a great vehicle to drive Rp stories.

Here is the link

http://www.blackmarketexchange.blogspot.com/

That is all.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
homershanks

re: Black Market Exchange

This is a very cool site sir thank you for the heads up.

Jump to: