Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Membership Documents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret)
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: StarShip Creed

This is my StarShip. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My StarShip is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My StarShip, without me, is useless. Without my StarShip, I am useless. I must fire my weapon system true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I WILL...

My StarShip and myself know that what counts in this war is not the phasers we fire, the noise of our impulse engines, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the support of your fleet that count. 

My StarShip is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its crew. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my StarShip clean and ready. We will become part of each other. WE WILL...

Before God, I swear this creed. My StarShip and myself are the defenders of my galaxy. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY LIFE.

So be it, until victory is 7th Fleets and there is no enemy, but peace!

Oo'rah!

thats awesome

Things that Skippy can't do

#77: The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them “You don’t need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for.”
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

WOW well thought out I think I will sticky this thread excellent work sir your doing a great job...

FA Fortin

Jump to: