Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 78 (TF-78) Tactical Response Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: ATTN BETA STRIKE GROUP 4 OF JULY

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

TO BETA STRIKE GROUP:
TASK FORCE COMMANDERS:
SUBJECT: 4th of July Celebration

I'll be home and on stand by, for those of you with plans have a fantastic 4th .
To those of you that are away from family and would like to do something in game please post here in this thread and lets have some fun. One more thing, I have never served in this nation's military I was however taught to respect and honor the flag and what it stands for. I only got so far as ROTC in college. I have asthma and my eye sight was not too great. My grandfather was an airplane mechanic during WWII Army air core, My Uncle was a Ranger during Vietnam, I did not know my father well but I do know that he was in Vietnam with a air force special recovery team. Then there are my two older brothers, one was a Marine and the other Navy. I have a deep and profound respect for those men and women who have given their lives in the service to this country, to those of you that are currently or have served in the armed forces thank you very very much.

To Quote Jack Burton and his friend Wang:

Wang: “Here's to the Army, Navy, and the battles they have won; here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.”
Jack Burton: “May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.”

FLTCPT Devon Scott

END MESSAGE.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

Well said Sir! I may very well see you online over the weekend as this is a "duty" weekend for me, and I'll be home.

Awarded:

Count me in... no plans here, will be celebrating independence day with the crew of the Lucky 7th... Hooah...

Jump to: