View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Fleet Namebar Requests (Post In Here)

If you have been promoted, demoted, received an award, merit, new ship, or need anything changed to your namebar please place your request here.  JT will be happy to update whatever you like on it. Requests will be processed on a monthly basis, typically during the normal admin cycle.

Your new namebar will be uploaded to the following locations:

Fleet 7 Namebar Library (Photobucket)

Once completed, your request will be removed from this thread. If you need an update to it of any kind, please make a new request here and we will update it for you when able.

Last edited by sparrow794 on 06/27/13 17:51; edited 7 times in total

Awarded:

re: Fleet Namebar Requests (Post In Here)

A Note To All 7th Fleet Personnel:

In adding to VADM Shackelford's post, I need to stress that I will only be checking "this forum" for requests.  Please post a request in this forum and I will gladly make the changes. Also, if there is anything missing on your old namebar, if you receive a new patch, or you are just new to the Fleet and would like a Namebar please post your request here and I will make the updates.

All namebars are configured for the Fleet Photobucket account. Using the Fleet-7 Photobucket account simplifies the update process. Please inform me, if you are having any problems adding the Namebar to your Forum Signature box in your Personnel Profile. The instructions have been posted in a separate forum:

http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9485434&gid=84053

So, in short, your namebar is your responsibility. And, having anything updated on it, will require a post in this forum to have it happen.

As always, I'm here to serve,

JT

Last edited by VADM JT Kerry on 10/21/14 12:50; edited 5 times in total

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Namebar Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: